Hello and thanks for checking out the Reftab blog.
We recently released a major update. Actually, it was more like an entire site re-build. We completely re-did the front end along with a new UI. We re-wrote the entire site in Vue.Js which is amazing, and it’s going to make future updates lighting fast. We moved to a new hosting provider that provided greater scale-ability, speed and reliability. Plus, we added a host of new features:
- Inventory tracking: licenses and accessory items can now be assigned to assets and loanees (borrowers).
- Automatic email alerts upon low quantity of inventory.
- Audit history of assets, licenses and accessory items on check in /check out.
- Expanded the asset tag print feature by adding more options, (custom text, font sizes etc etc)
- Added more options to report outputs, (.PDF, Excel, CSV, Print)
- New dashboard to see items due by day.
- View list of assets & loan status in one view.
Currently, we’re building a bulk edit feature. This will enable you to make changes to assets in bulk such as moving assets from one location to another.
We’re happy that these new changes will be beneficial to our users. If you have any suggestions for a feature, please email us at email@example.com. And thank you to all our customers for your amazing support!
All the best,
The Reftab Team